Friday, January 24, 2014

Review: Walden Farm Pancake Syrup


Given my love for pancakes, my love for the sugar free maple syrup, I got a lovely keto surprise from the boy in my stocking. Proper pancake syrup! I have heard mixed things about Walden Farms who market everything as "calorie free, carb free, sugar free, fat free" which sounds too good to be true, this thing is entirely chemicals, but given that I'm a chemistry student this doesn't scare me, and hell if it means I can have delicious sugary tasting goodness on my pancakes then load me up with chemicals.

I really liked this product, no horrible side effects, no malitol after taste, slightly sweeter than the maple syrup I normally use. I would definitely recommend this over the maple syrup just because I know the malitol aftertaste effects some people.



No comments:

Post a Comment