Wednesday, January 15, 2014

£80 Budget Day 3


Skipped Breakfast which was a massive mistake today because I was starving by the time lunch came around.

Lunch- Massive Risotto Type Meal



220g Cooking bacon 36p
100g Spinach 15p
60g Cauliflower/brococli stalks 20p
60g Philadelphia 26p
20g Mature Cheddar 17p
1 packet of slim rice £1.25 (bought pre this week in the holland and barret penny sale)
Various Spices 10p

Total Cost £2.49 but only 97p from this weeks shopping budget.

Dinner

Date night, which meant indian with my lovely boy, who is not following a ketogenic diet. So we have the system where by I order the mixed tandoori grill which comes with a naan, he get's the naan and I get a tiny bit of his chicken tikka massala sauce. Bonus being that it wasn't my turn to pay so my dinner was free!

Total cost of the day: £2.49
Nutritional Information: No clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment