Tuesday, January 14, 2014

£80 Budget Day 2

Lunch

Today I overslept massively, so woke up absolutely ravenous and decided to add something extra to my lunch. Two bacon slices and 1 egg.



Bargain lunch made on Sunday: £1.04
2 slices of bacon (technically free because it wasn't my bacon but for the sake of this experiment): 40p
1 egg: 10p

Total: £1.54




My mid afternoon snack was some chicken jerky and beef jerky (you aren't getting that recipe yet because I didn't really like it).

Total cost: 20p

For dinner I have no photo for you, I was at a lovely friends house and she bought dinner so I cooked it for the both of us. It was chicken, peppers and fajita mix with cheese. Completely keto friendly on my part, she had tortillas. But as a result was completely free for me, and I have no idea on the nutritional info for the day, but I was low enough on carbs for the rest of the day for a couple of slices of pepper and carrots not to derail me.

Total cost for the day: £1.74

No comments:

Post a Comment