Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Fat Fast Day 3

I woke up today and have lost ONE WHOLE POUND! Which finally puts me into the lower stone I've been dreaming about for the last 6 weeks. I've also lost another 0.5 inches from my hips, waist and bust. Go me!

With that in mind I'm finishing my fat fast trial with an 85%, 1000 calorie day. The lower fat percentage completely changes the foods you can eat on this fast, and will stop me just drinking butter to increase my fat percentage. Butter is tasty, but not that tasty!

11am- Bullet Proof Coffee- 161kcal 100% fat

Off to Uni again today, so bullet proof coffee in the flask. Hopefully I will keep this lovely awake feeling I've got. Oh and I fell asleep before 5am for the first time in a week. Eating carbs seemed to have completely screwed with my sleep patterns last week.

4pm- 2 rashers of bacon and 2 fried eggs- 328kcal 65% fat

Waited a little bit too long to eat lunch, I was absolutely starving while I cooked this, even after speed drinking 1.5 L of water. I was a little lower fat than it should be, but I've got some fat bombs chilling in the freezer which should balance it out later.

5pm- Peanut Butter Fat bomb- 111kcal 86% fat

Even on a fat fast I can't resist eating things I have just made! These tasty little treats are perfect for a fast fast, I'm so glad I made them. At this point I feel completely normal and as good as I would on normal keto. Although I am drinking water every minute of every hour.

7pm- 8 slices of chorizo, shirataki noodles and 50g Cream cheese- 265 Kcal 80% fat

I previously would have considered this a tiny meal, seriously this would normally be accompanied by a huge side of veggies and cheese. But tonight, such is the wonder of a fat fast I was completely satisfied. The real test will be not eating all the keto cooking I'm about it do!

10pm- Scotch egg- 295kcal 65% fat

Soooooo yeah I failed that test, I also failed at making the scotch eggs! They were damn tasty but the sausage did not stick to the egg properly after they were cooked. I think I've properly messed but the ratios for the day with this particular meal and it's just not worth the calories to rebalance that.

I also drank- 5L of water.

Totals for the day- 1216 Kcal, 75% fat, 23% protein, 2% carbs

If I ever do a fat fast again I'm going to have to be more prepared. I spent a lot of time messing with ratios and trying to get it bang on. What I should have done was pre-prepared fat bombs, found a shop that sells macadamia nuts, and also find something I like to eat with cream cheese.

For now, it's keep calm and keto the hell on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment