Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Fat Fast Day 2

Some kind of witch craft happened while I was sleeping last night. I lost the 3lbs of water weight I gain on my off week, and have returned to the same measurements. It's done exactly what I wanted!

The idea was to do a fat fast today as well, but given that I'm massively forgetful I had arrange to go to Nandos with a friend for dinner. I will be half fat fasting it! Fat all the way until dinner time and then a normal keto meal. Wonder what the effect will be.

12pm-Bullet Proof Coffee- 161kcal, 100% fat- 250ml coffee, 10g butter, 10g coconut oil 

I'm up and out today so no way I was leaving without some energy. I've shoved my bp coffee in my flask and left my flat. I've got tonnes of energy, surprising since I only got 4 hours sleep.

4pm- 1 rashers of bacon, 50g spinach cooked in 20g butter- 249 kcal 82% fat

The idea of eating something full of butter or oil at this point was making me sick. I was also ravenously hungry, I tried drinking water just to check it was hunger for food and not being thirsty. So I decided to opt for a mini meal with some veggies and meat. Wasn't entirely filling, but I'm having an early dinner so it will do.

6.30pm- Nandos- half a chicken, half coleslaw and half macho peas- 562 kcal 52% fat

It felt so good eating a proper meal again, and I have always had a lot of love for Nandos so luckily it is keto friendly. Well relatively, I screwed up the ratios a bit and didn't eat enough fat. I also haven't drunk nearly enough water which shall be rectified later.

9pm- Sugar free Jelly and Thick double cream- 196 kcal 88% fat

As well as downing water like I'm sitting in the middle of the desert I'm trying to increase my fat percentage and guess what? I had jelly in the fridge. OMNOMNOM

I also drank- 4 Litres of water.

Totals for the day- 1366kcal, 70% fat, 26% protein, 4% carbs.

Dependent on the results at tomorrows weigh in I'm going to do an 85% fat, 1000 calorie day just to make sure that water weight is well and truly gone!




1 comment:

  1. I know that this post is quite old, it helped me a lot, I tried all your steps and it's been easier for me, since I was stuck with a boring and repetitive keto diet for the last couple weeks.
    If you do see this, would you have any idea if Nando's uses palm oil? Since I'm trying to avoid it.

    ReplyDelete