Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Review: Frank's Red Hot Buffalo sauce


I have a new love in my life- Buffalo wings with Frank's Red Hot Buffalo sauce. For months I shrugged when my friend who had just been to New York ranted and raved about how great this sauce was, and how I just had to try the wings because it was low carb and amazing. Then I spotted the sauce in sainsburys, and at £1.50 I figured I could give it a go. IT WAS AMAZING. My mouth may go slightly numb if I get the sukrin to sauce ratio wrong but that is a small price to pay. When Sainsburys ran out of wings this week I transferred my love to buffalo drumsticks.
So if you like spicy food and something that is ridiculously tasty and easy to make do the following:


  1. In the oven cook some chicken wings or chicken drumsticks.
  2. Once nearly crispy transfer to a frying pan with the juices.
  3. Add 30ml of the sauce.
  4. Add 10g of sukrin gold (only if you want to reduce the heat)
  5. Fry together and stir the sweetener into the sauce to get the chicken skin nice and crispy.
  6. Enjoy and have a glass of ice drink nearby.
Nutritional Information (Rough for 6 chicken drumsticks)

Calories 468 kcal
Protein 70g
Carbs 0g




No comments:

Post a Comment