Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Review: Carbzone Low Carb Tortilla's


I'm a bit split in my review of these tortillas, I order them fairly regularly from Amazon when I'm doing a prime order, and like having them in the house. You can also get them from low carb megastore and carb life At 4g net carbs per tortilla, for a quick lunch, or if I'm making fajitas for the bf and fancy one they aren't bad.

They are £4.10 for 8 and are prime eligible and are part of the free delivery over £20 (Side note- can't believe that's now £20 what the hell Amazon!), so are a pricey alternative. But they keep forever and freeze well.

I've cut them up and fried them to make nacho like crisps. I've used two and put cheese and ham in the middle to make a quesadilla. I've used them to make a breakfast wrap with bacon, a fried egg and some sugar free ketchup.

But they aren't the best. They have a slight cardboard texture if you are eating them without heating them up. They aren't a direct swap with their carb laden counterparts and can be a bit chewy. If they were to disappear off the face of the earth I wouldn't be that bothered, although it might motivate me to find a home made version I like a bit more.

In summary- if you feel like occasionally you'd like to make your life easier. It might be worth keeping these around in the freezer. But don't feel like they are a must have low carb food!

2 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic website, could you be interested in going through an interview concerning just how you made it? You can visit my site.
    how to lose weight fast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear,

    i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Useful For me.

    Hairfibril offer wide range or ketogenic diet meals delivery Best healthy meal delivery & ketogenic diet food delivery service in Los Angeles by muscleupmeals.com

    Visit Now - https://www.muscleupmeals.com/

    ReplyDelete