Sunday, April 7, 2013

Ultimate Keto Revision Pack




Revision season has well and truly hit my household. Handily coinciding with the council digging up our road every day (something about old pipes) meaning I am fleeing to the library at every opportunity. This brought with it a new set of challenges for keto. Primarily what do I eat when Uni has not a single cafe which serves a keto meal for less than £5, I don't have access to a fridge, the library is a million degrees so I don't want to risk packing perishable food, and I prefer snacking when revising anyway. I settled on a snack pot, of easy tasty foods which I can sneak eat during the day out of the gaze of the library wardens but will keep me full and concentrating.

We have:

  1.  Bullet Proof Coffee 
  2.  3 cheese slices turned into cheese crisps
  3.  2 babybels
  4.  25g of raw almonds
  5.  25g chorizo slices
  6.  2.5 Litres of water
  7.  1 stock cube to make soup ( the uni cafes do sell boiling water so I can make a "soup")


Nutritional Information

Calories 513 Kcal
Fat 43g
Protein 26g
Carbs 4g
Fibre 2g

N.B. I haven't included the nutritional info for the stock cube because it varies so massively from brand to brand, normally around 2g carbs and 30 kcals.

No comments:

Post a Comment